My Game of Chance: Cool vinyl stickers up for grabs

Friday, May 13, 2011

Cool vinyl stickers up for grabs

I'm excited for this one. The blogger behind Marriage Markers is celebrating her 4th wedding anniversary this month.

To share their blessings in their 4 years of wedding bliss, she is raffling off an 8.5" x 11" sheet of vinyl stickers, and the winner/s (yes 4 winners, 1 for every year of wedding bliss) can customize their own design. Did I mention she'll have it shipped for free too?

You can make just one design for the entire sheet or make those cute small stickers, especially if you have kids who go to school to label their things. If I win, maybe I'll for wall decals or some fancy sticker thingy that my little girl can stick on her books. Ugh! I'm so excited but I don't know what I'll design it with just yet!

Anyway, head on over to her blog to join and while you're at it, visit her other sites too - Lovingly Mama and Posh Post Reviews.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for joining mommy kat. counting your entry now ":D

    Marriage Markers

    ReplyDelete