My Game of Chance: Fabulous Father's Day Foto Contest by Tooth Soap

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fabulous Father's Day Foto Contest by Tooth Soap

This is my entry for Tooth Soap's Fabulous Father's Day Foto Contest -


I absolutely love this picture.

I am an advocate for BFing so when we're home, feeding time is definitely my time with the princess. When we go outside however, if circumstances make it uncomfortable for me and the princess to BF, hubby hurriedly volunteers to bottle feed her.

Although men can never feel the joy and connection of a mother and her baby when BFing, I give lots of kudos to him for trying his hardest.

Happy 2nd Father's Day Daddy.


Thank you for sharing this contest Supahmommy, and for the following for hosting this contest:
So Many Kids, So Little Time Venus and Mars




Click on any of the hosts' button above to join. Contest ends on Father's Day, June 20th.

3 comments:

  1. cutepic!!


    stopping by to say hi from MM- i already subscribe

    http://thismamalovesherbargains.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet ! I love the message behind it to.... xoxo

    ReplyDelete